Monday, September 3, 2012

Getting to know us: Publicity- Elizabeth Smith



I have been married to my best friend, Daniel Smith, for 10 years. We have  4 daughters: Reagan (6), Bella (5), Lenlee (2), and Dahlia. We are originally from Knoxville and grew up at Central Baptist Bearden. After 12 years away, including college, dental school, and the Navy, we returned to Knoxville a year ago.

As a stay-at-home mommy and teacher to my new Kindergartener, my hobbies and interests primarily involve my children and planning for the next school day. In my free time I enjoy blogging, sewing, and crafting.

My first experience with MOPS was in VA after moving there with the Navy. MOPS is a wonderful place to meet other mommies of small children as well as a place to take a break. Back in Knoxville, I have enjoyed getting involved with MOPS at Central. The speakers are wonderful and the fellowship is refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment